Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So... Many... Webcomics....

Hello I'm the WebcomiCritic, I do it becuase, well.... somebody has to!

I have a list... Of Webcomics... A List of Webcomics I've read or legitmatly tried to read (as in made good progress in its archives). These will probbaly be what I'll be reviewing and good lord what a list it is. In addition, I'm throwing in a list of comics recommended to me that I'll try to look into.

What's more, i'll provide a link for each one so you guys can look int othem and form your own opinions.

*Glances at handwrittne list* GOOD LORD ALAMIGHTY, DID I REALLY READ THIS MANY!?!? Wow, is still read that one? Aww that one ended? Hmm, hey I don't even look at THAT one anymore, and... I have to look at that again?

..........

I think I'm going to hate my job... Anyhow, May as well jump in and take on the challenge head on.... TALLY HO!

Webcomics I've Read or Tried to Read
The Wotch
El Goonish Shive (One of the best, It'll be hard for me to maintain my posture as a critic...)
Abstract Gender (don't bother, there are many reasons why I stopped reading this...)
Girly (Surprisingly good. You Hardly see Cerebus Syndrome work in a good way)
The Lounge
Venus Envy (UPDATE ALREADY!!!)
Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki(It's absurd and the heavy fanservice makes me doubt a woman did this. Plot? WHat Plot?)
Zebra Girl
The Heroes of C.R.A.S.H. (This is one of those comics that's good but has no publicity. It should be more popular)
The Suburban Jungle (How a furry comic is meant to work)
The Class Menagerie
Sabrina Online (NO COMMENT!)
Blue and Blond (Good Too)

Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures (Great stuff)

2Kinds (It's like te plot got eaten by fanservice and slave fetishes becuase once upon a time, it had potential)
Inverloch (There are so many good and bad things about this one)
Least I Could Do (I only got into this recently. Finally, life through the eyes of a cassanova's friends)
Charby the Vampirate (I'd put this on a list of Webcomic LEGENDS)
Unlife is Unfair (Same person as above, but funner ^_^)
Elijah and Azuu (very long, very Epic, anotehr webcomic LEGEND. Odd, the epic half of the comic is down...)
NPC (I need to get back into this)
Menage a 3(So... Much... Fanservice... There is no way a woman made this!)
Culture Shock

Proeprty of Gwen
Alone in a Crowd (This is how you combine two kinds of right and make one wrong)
Cool Cat Studios (Another I'll give memorial to, but at least it actually ended. On a strange note.)
Blue Zombie (I'm going to have a memorial review of this greatness)
Lumia's Kingdom (from the same guy who did Blue Zombie)
Housepets! (Housepets. You need more?)-Newbie Ranted
Precocious (Becuase Knowledge is a weapon!)-Newbie ranted
Catena
Catharsis (I don't know, It was fine, then is started losing energy and then... I don't know...)
Slightly Damned (pretty cool comic, doubt it needs the warning thing though)
FW! (The only logical explanation for this comic is that it exists to make the poor main kid miserable...)
Peter and Company
Kevin and Kell (This is like of the webcomic Ancients! I think this is what Precocious and Housepets! want to be when they grow up)
Namir Deiter (Good)
You Say it First
Ardra (WHOA! I haven't read this in forever and the art has already gone from good to better!)
Blue Crash Kit (You had potential! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE!)
8-bit Theatre (Hey, the Site Went through a upgrade!)
Girls with Slingshots
Fanboys (F@nb0ys$)
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Loserz (Go to the Forum and download the archive, it's your only chance- wait, it's back? It's BACK? IT"S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! TvT!!!)
Pokemon-X
Bob and George
Staccato
No Pink Ponies
Shortpacked!
Fur Will Fly
Zap! (A Cliche Storm... God Shoot me)
Runway (A fashion ocmic that's not at all about fashion!)
Dominic Deegan
Las Lindas
Count Your Sheep
No Room for Magic
Wisdom of Moo
VG Cats
Questionable Content

Order of the Stick
(Webcomic LEGEND! Don't need good art to tell an AMAZING story!)
Sandra and Woo
The Dreamland Chronicles
Flipside
Sequential Art (This was obivously meant to be nonesensical. Just roll with it)
Misfile (How Long ago was it when I read you?)
Minus (... I can't think of anything to say. It's just that good)
Langlang (Think Precocious if it took a different route)

Candi
(How long ago was it when I read you?)
Dresden Codak (GOOD GOD! I SWEAR I TRIED! BUT I CAN'T MAN! I JUST CAN'T!!!)
.....................

GOOD GREIF, HOW DOES ONE ACCUMULATE SO MUCH JUNK OVER THE COURSE OF 5, MAYBE 6 YEARS!??!?!??

I REALLY Hate my job now...

oh yeah, the recommendationsthat I will look into list...

List of Webcomics That Have Been Recommended to Me or That I've Heard too Many Good (And Bad) Things About That I Will Look Into Eventually
Experiment 0009
Cooties
Dr. McNinja
Alice
Ozy and Millie
Sluggy Freelance
College Roomate From Hell!
The Wotch: Cheer!
Wapsi Square
Penny Arcade (Yeah Yeah, so I haven't walked in the glow of it's majestic presence, so sue me!)
Penny and Aggie

.... Thank goodness that's a short list...

Anyhow, remember, I take recommndations and comments just add anything to the comment box or contact me at webcomicritic@gmail.com

"Face front, true believers"(My Idol Stan Lee) is today's finishing quote.

-Read or Die you Uneducated Buffoons,
WebcomiCritic

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE to read Dr. McNinja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. That's only around 70. You have reason to gripe when you break the 200 barrier. ^^

    ReplyDelete