Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photo-Op

Hello I'm the WebcomiCritic, I do it because, well... somebody has to!


Like my picture? It's my new look as the WebcomiCritic!

Though many of you probably don't know it, I had this old look:
The old look being that doll right there when I'm my usual me: Mousa the 14. Notice the plain old shirt and jeans. I decided my new look would have a weird and colorful old-age reporter look to it.

And thus evidence that I can draw. I just don't color. Someone stole my colored pencil set and these markers were all I had. At least I'm not criticizing artistic ability with no experience. I do just as well as the rest of them! When I stop being lazy, you'll see, you'll ALL see! I'll produce a webcomic god beyond your wildest DREAMS!

AND I SHALL BE GOD!

Anyhow, I'll try to get back to work right... How about now? I shall try to review the Surrealistic piece of Internet madness known as DREADED-Er, I mean, DRESDEN CODAK!



COMPUTER: ERROR! ERROR! COMIC SURREALISM IS TOO TOO MUCH FOR THIS SYSTEM'S PROCESSORS!

Whu? Oh, that's Not a good sign...

COMPUTER: OVERLOADING! CANNOT COMPUTE! CANNOT COMPUTE!

Wait, Stop, NO! What are you doing? Computer, Stop... Stop! GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Oy vey.... Ya know what folks, never mind.... Maybe Next time....


When school stops sucking I'll be back in business...

"EXCELSIOR!"(By my Idol, Stan Lee)

-Read or Die you Uneducated Buffoons!
The WebcomiCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment