Friday, May 8, 2009

Calling Card

You want a new review now? Good Grief you people are needy. Fine.

Hello I'm the WebcomiCritic, I do it Becuase, well... Somebody has to.

I knew this day had to come eventually, I have to review that surrealistic piece of nonsensia that had the nerve to call itself Dresden Codak...

Computer: WARNING, SERVOS CANNOT PROCESS SURREALISTIC AND PLOTLESS COMIC

Uh oh... It's such a bad sign...
Computer: SYSTEMS EXPERIENCING MELTDOWN! ABORT! ABORT!

AH! HUSTON, WE'VE HAD A PROBLEM! Scratch that, WE'RE HAVING A FRIKKIN' PROBLEM RIGHT NOW!!!



I knew I should've switched to a Mac when I had the chance...

Okay, screw the review, I suppose now is as good a time as any to reveal my Webcomicritic calling cards: FANART!

Mimickery is the highest form of flattery they say, so I'm drawing the characters of the webcomics I review out of respect (or when I get to Ctrl+Alt+Del, to show off what a talentless cad Mr. Buckley is...). Respect or mocking, whichever comes first really.

So here is the Housepets picture:

And the Precocious picture:

In honor of his Birthday, I shall do an official review of Joshua Winthrop's Heroes of C.R.A.S.H. It's good stuff, I suggest you guys look it up.

I got no quote today, sorry.

-Read or Die you Uneducated Buffoons
The WebcomiCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment