Friday, May 29, 2009

Delay: Heroes of Crash

You know who I am, you know what I do, You know why I do it....



Do I seem aggrivated to you? can't imagine why....

Maybe it's becuase my computer sucks... Or Rather... Internet Explorer Sucks...

I just spent the last two weeks writing my first and grandest review, and then it was gone... Was it Blogspot? was it Internet explorer? I dunno... But explorer decided to just CRASH! and It's all gone. I did a lot of work and it's gone...



POINTLESS! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!


I may need a break or something. Apperently I'm not destined to do a grand and in depth review just yet. So I'll stick to newbie rants for the frikkin' time being. Newbie rants and One Page Wonders...

God... So much wasted work... Is there no Justice for a writer?

No Quote today... Just my rage...

-Read or Die you Uneducated Buffoons
The WebcomiCritic

No comments:

Post a Comment